**Classes begin: Tuesday, 8 January 2019, 18:00-19:00**
We are proud to announce the introduction of our new women’s only training sessions at Gracie Barra Scotland.
In today’s society, we believe it is important that all women feel confident, strong and capable and learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the key to unlocking this evolution.
Each session will be led by women for women. The sessions will focus on key self-defense techniques as well as the fundamental concepts of BJJ in a safe and controlled environment. You will have the chance to learn new skills, make new friends and learn about yourself, along with some great music and fun.
These sessions will be run by our resident women’s coach Kimberley Gillon. Kimberley is a purple belt BJJ practitioner and a personal trainer at Gillon Fitness. She is an expert in teaching BJJ and runs our popular strength and conditioning classes. Kimberly is committed to showcasing the life-changing benefits of BJJ to the women of Glasgow.
The sessions will run on the following:
|Tuesday||6 – 7pm|
|Friday||6 – 7pm|
Prices are as follows:
|1 class on the day||£7 per session|
|4 classes a month||£25|
|8 classes a month||£40 and a free GB gi and belt|
You can learn skills like this
What are the benefits of attending?
In this class you will:
- Learn how to control an attacker when standing and on the ground
- Learn how to use leverage, weight and timing to your advantage
- Learn how to use an opponents strength, ego and aggression against them
- Learn how to neutralise an attacker by using a suitable submission technique
- Understand how to control your space to avoid attacks
- Gain confidence in your ability to protect yourself when needed
- Increase your fitness level … regardless of where you are starting from
- Make new friends and share a team bond
- Have a lot of fun
- And so much more!
We look forward to welcoming the ladies of Glasgow to the joys and life-changing fun of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu … oss!
To book in a free introductory session, please use the New Student FAQ & Sign-up form.
“Self-defence is sometimes The only choice you will have to defend yourself”
Instructor – Women’s Coach Purple Belt